P.O. Box 223 Breinigsville, Pa 18031 email@example.com call or text: 610-739-0497
Gun Smithing Services Available*
*Do not attempt to Gunsmith any firearms yourself, seek a qualified factory trained Armorer
Rules for Training
1. Always handle all firearms as if they were loaded. This also applies to dry fire training aids, if dry firing, remove all ammunition from the area you are training in. Do not introduce live ammunition for 45 minutes after you completed your dry training. When you do, state out loud to remind yourself "loaded firearm".
2. Do not point your firearm at anything you do not intend to destroy.
3. Always be sure of the target and what is beyond that target.
4. Always keep your finger off the trigger and above the trigger guard until you have a good sight picture and ready to fire.
5. Do not handle firearms or ammunition while anyone is down range and the range is called "cold". Stand back and away from both while you are waiting.
6. Do not sweep your body when drawing your firearm, even if it is unloaded (see rule 1).
7. First person on the range acts as a range officer, be alert, be aware. If the person has no idea (you will notice them) make them aware and take over as range officer.
8. Range officer will enforce all rules of safety.